Find a health service when and where you need it
You can now find national health services - such as General Practices, Pharmacists, Hospitals and Emergency Departments – anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone.
- A web-enabled modern smart phone (the service has been built for handsets released in the last 2 years)
- A data plan with your mobile provider
- Mobile Internet coverage (or WiFi coverage)
- If you have an internet enabled mobile device you can enter the following into your browser http://m.nhsd.com.au/
- Alternatively iPhone and Android users can download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Turn the phone GPS and location services on.
Provide consent for the NHSD application to use location services.
Now you have instant access to find health services anytime, anywhere.
This service is free however your mobile phone carrier data costs may apply if not part of your package. Your mobile telecommunications provider can provide further information.